My favourite places to buy everything you need to be a proper glutton.
- Natoora - online foodie heaven, with fab produce sourced from all over Europe. Load up your basket – you won’t be sorry.
- Blackface Meat Company - A fantastic company selling rare breed, free-range and slow-grown meat. They managed to get through blizzards to deliver our turkey on Christmas eve in the northern tip of Scotland. Respect.
- Seasoned Pioneers - A one stop shop for all things spicy. African, Mexican, Vietnamese, you name it, they stock it. A gastronomic pick’n'mix.
- AQuarterOf - Slightly childish, but I love it, a website selling all of the sweets from childhood. They do gift boxes too – great for people who are impossible to buy for.
- Cakes, Cookies and Crafts - Where to go for all your baking equipment and decorations. I managed to spend triple figures on here in an afternoon. Be warned – it’s highly addictive.
- Cornish Fishmonger - I love the fish from these guys – spankingly fresh, well packaged and delicious.
- Chococo - Absolutely my favourite chocolates around – gorgeous flavours, beautifully packaged and amazingly good value.
- Amazon Grocery - Great for bulk buying, the grocery section also stocks a lot of my favourite American food. Although I’m not sure this is a good thing, since I can’t stop eating Reese’s cups.
- Forman and Field - Gourmet foodstore, you have to go a long way to beat their smoked salmon.